IntegrityWare, Inc. is a company specializing in supplying 3-D geometric modeling and graphics technology to vendors of 3-D applications in a variety of software industries. As a full service provider, we offer a Non-Manifold Modeling Kernel, consulting services, NURBS-based software libraries, and Polygon-based software libraries.
nPower Software, LLC (www.nPowerSoftware.com) was formed by IntegrityWare in 2002 market IntegrityWare technology in the form of plug-ins. IntegrityWare has produced plug-ins for 3ds max and Rhino that are being marketed by nPower Software.
IntegrityWare was formed in September of 1996 with a vision to produce superior quality geometric tools. Since then IntegrityWare, Inc. has established a reputation for doing just that. The following time line covers remaining important events in IntegrityWare's history:
- April 1998 - IntegrityWare establishes presence on internet with www.integrityware.com web site
- May 1997 - Release 1.0 of GSLib and first sale
- July 1997 - Release 1.0 of TSLib - Trimmed Surface Library
- December 1997 - finished year with 7 sales
- January 1998 - Release 1.0 of ASPin - Advanced Surfacing Plug-in
- April 1998 - Entered into agreement with Solid Modeling Solutions to use GSLib/TSLib/ASPin in development of geometric Modeling Kernel Technology. SMS markets the Technology under the name Solid Modeling Library or SMLib.
- September 1998 - Release 1.0 of SMLib
- September 1998 - Release 2.0 of GSLib/TSLib/ASPin
- December 1998 - finished with 13 additional sales
- October 1999 - Release 2.0 of SMLib and Release 3.0 of GSLib/TSLib/ASPin
- December 1999 - finished year with 20 additional sales and growing revenue from SMLib
- April 2000 - Development of new product line POPLib to focus on polygonal modeling
- October 2000 - Release 3.0 of SMLib
- December 2000 - Release 4.0 of GSLib/TSLib and repackaging of ASPin into GSLib product.
- December 2000 - Finished year with nearly 50 total customers of IntegrityWare products and nearly 20 SMLib customers.
- January 2000 - Established web site for IntegrityWare polygon library products www.PolygonLibrary.com
- March 2000 - POPLib 1.0 is released. It is primarily a tool for tessellation of NURBS trimmed surfaces and solids.
- September 2001 - POPLib 2.0 is released. It includes polygonal Booleans, ray firing, and decimation.
- January 2002 - Dave Gill is hired to head the development of new products using IntegrityWare technology.
- July 2002 - IntegrityWare helps form nPower Software LLC www.nPowerSoftware.com a company devoted to utilizing IW technology in the graphics plug-in market.
- February 2004 - IntegrityWare unveils SOLIDS++ - The Next Generation Modeling Kernel.